Lost beans

Options
Catbaby213
Catbaby213 Posts: 1 Newbie
hi my account disconnected from Facebook and then I appear to have lost all my beans! Had about 3000ish I think , is there a way to get back?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Catbaby213 and welcome to the community!
    Have you reconnected to Facebook since?
    The troubles we have at the moment are caused by Facebook not accepting connections. Which is a pain. As well as requests not coming through, it can also mean the bean meter isn't showing correctly either. If you're connected, try disconnecting, closing the game (and from the background of your phone), restarting it and reconnecting. If you're not, try reconnecting.Β 
    Have you ever played via the kingdom? As these problems seem mostly to be on mobile at the moment, if you have access to a pc and you haven't previously connected to the kingdom, go to the King.com site, and it will ask you to register and sign in. If you're new, it will give you the option to sync your Facebook account over to the Kingdom so progress is the same on both. That way when you go back onto your mobile, instead of choosing Facebook to log in with, once synced, choose the Kingdom and hopefully then your beans will appear correctly :)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?