🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

No Event for several weeks

Comments

• moppie
    moppie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Great, thank you, for the moment, still no events 😉
  • matea
    matea Posts: 3 Newbie
    For about a mounth Im without events and quests  why? 
  • Stence1
    Stence1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Me too! What’s going on?
  • matea
    matea Posts: 3 Newbie
    I dont know,and i try reinstalleted....
  • Stence1
    Stence1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Unjust updated and it works 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

The game studio can´t reproduce the event issue as it seems to be either periodically or based on external factors such as connectivity issues or possibly a software conflict.

If you guys could tell me the following:
    • Which mobile device are you using as well as OS version? For instance Samsung Galaxy 9 w/ Android Oreo
    • Have you had any connectivity issues? For instance the game wont show the correct amount of beans
    • Have you recently done any updates on your mobile device? For instance OS or game update
    • Which version of the game do you have installed?
    Thanks for providing this info and I´ll loop this back to the game studio

• Chrissy_Lax
    Chrissy_Lax Posts: 5 Level 2
    DEVICE...iPhone 8 plus with IOS 12.1.4
    UPDATES...I cannot be certain on this as my phone is set to automatically update. However, it’s been almost 4 wks since new events so I’m guessing the game prob updated at some point.
    CONNECTION...I have not had any issues with this. Game never crashes/glitches, connected to fb without issues, lives/beans always available ect 
    GAME VERSION...Think I have 5.14.10, according to App Store that is the latest version and I don’t have an option to update, so I’m assuming that is version I have. 

Thx so much for working on trying to get this fixed. Much appreciated! I have had them disappear in the past for couple days or so, but never this long. I do have some of the mini quest, and i have harvest rush on a continuous basis. Again, thx so much for your attention on this matter, As the bonus games/events are a main factor in me liking this game so much. Keep us updated please! 😃

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3

DEVICE iPhone 6 with IOS 12.1.4

UPDATES Phone is set for automatic updates. Don’t recall when updated last. 

CONNECTION No issues and as others have advised I haven’t have game crash, connects to fb without issues, lives/beans there. 

GAME VERSION version 5.14.10, updated March 7 but issues with events started before last update 

As another player stated we have had them disappear in the past however it occurs often now and then long periods with no events  

The last two events I had for a about a day and then they  disappeared (chickens and oysters)

My mom plays on Samsung tablet and is on the latest updates with same issues  

Appreciate your attention. The mini games and events are a main attraction for this game and hopefully it can be resolved soon. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @Filly_McBean just an FYI on iOS I noticed despite being set for automatic updates, sometimes it doesn’t. It’s always a good idea to manually check too as you would be suprised how many people rely on that and it doesn’t :( 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Thanks @Chrissy_Lax and @Filly_McBean :+1:
    I'll take your feedback to the game studio. Anyone else with this issue please add a comment below with the following details:

• Which mobile device are you using as well as OS version? For instance Samsung Galaxy 9 w/ Android Oreo
    • Have you had any connectivity issues? For instance the game wont show the correct amount of beans
    • Have you recently done any updates on your mobile device? For instance OS or game update
    • Which version of the game do you have installed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?