Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
MarkHawk:Thk. I try to do that. I know about your answer, level score and item is gone when I re-installed the game but I don't know why I can't play special event until now. Tell me please.chuffed: Hi there glorygold - welcome to the Farm Heroes community I'm also a bit in doubt what happened after you re-installed the game.If you never connected the game to FB then all your levels, highscores and in-game items will be gone after deleting the app However we might be able to help you out. All you'll need to do is to get in contact with support. Please use this page: https://soporto.king.com/contact and we will get back to you with a solution
Hi Pummy_Raj said:I downloaded the game again on my new mobile and I can play regular level but I can't play special event. It says coming soon always.I don't know why I can't play also I updated the game and I have lasted version already.Pls. tell me 🙏🙏🙏 Hello @glorygold, Hearty welcome to the New King Community!Can you please try to explain the issue more? Is the game not loading for you after you reset your mobile? Are you not able to play only the special events or the regular levels of the game too?I understood that you are playing on your mobile. Do you have the latest version & update of the game?