How does the roadblock race work?

Bearhug
Bearhug Posts: 3 Newbie

I'd like to understand the rules for the race that starts as soon as we cross the roadblock.
I've noticed the ones who reach 1630 first win. I've reached 1630 several times but after leaving the game or keep playing my 1630 saldo would drop and I'd drop positions in consequence.
I can't figure how exactly we gather those points. Could anyone please help me there?

Thanks in advance

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Bearhug,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections :)

To explain more about the race --  Like you said, it starts as soon we enter into the next episode.  As you might have noticed, there will be 15 levels in each episode.  For this Race, the first level of that certain episode is the "Start" point and 14th level (usually) is the "Finish" point.  Whoever WINS and crosses that "Finish" line is the winner of the race.

So, let's say, I have passed the 14th level before you did and reached 15th level of that episode, I will be in the first place.  If you reach after me, you will be in the 2nd place.  The person crosses the Finish line after you will be the 3rd.  You might have noticed that only 1st to 3rd place winners gain prizes.  

Hope this made sense.  If you need more clarification and need any other information, please post back by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

All the best & keep having fun in collecting the Cropsies and beating that evil Rancid  B)
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Bearhug :)

I would like to clarify what "Points" are you referring to?  It might help me in future to help other friends  =) 

You do not have to say "Sorry" at all for asking further information...  We are all here to help and I did ask you to write back if you need more info :+1: 

**  I have noticed that sometimes, my "Avatar / Profile pic" is shown on top even when we have not reached the first place.  But, don't get confused with that display (I sure did :p for couple of times).  I think it's just a small temporary glitch which sets by itself within few minutes. 
    a) If we reached the Finish line, there will be a check mark next to our picture -- like the person in 1st place; 
    b) If we move a level up than other players, they there will be the "UP" arrow like the 4th place person;
    c) If we have not passed a level or we are the 5th person, there will be the "Down" arrow like in the 5th place person (as others are ahead of us).

I am assuming that you are in 5th place.  Do not rush now to pass the levels as only the spots from 1 to 3 will get some rewards.  And yes, no need to worry about it  =)=)

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.  That's what Community is made for.... Don't forget to tag me though  B)

Have a best day & have a great fun in collecting those Cropsies :+1::+1:

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Bearhug,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections :)

To explain more about the race --  Like you said, it starts as soon we enter into the next episode.  As you might have noticed, there will be 15 levels in each episode.  For this Race, the first level of that certain episode is the "Start" point and 14th level (usually) is the "Finish" point.  Whoever WINS and crosses that "Finish" line is the winner of the race.

So, let's say, I have passed the 14th level before you did and reached 15th level of that episode, I will be in the first place.  If you reach after me, you will be in the 2nd place.  The person crosses the Finish line after you will be the 3rd.  You might have noticed that only 1st to 3rd place winners gain prizes.  

Hope this made sense.  If you need more clarification and need any other information, please post back by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

All the best & keep having fun in collecting the Cropsies and beating that evil Rancid  B)
  • Bearhug
    Hi @Pummy_Raj,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and response! 😊

So, basically, what you're saying is that there's not much point on the points counting, or did I get it wrong?

I keep trying to understand why my saldo suddenly drops from 1630, when I actually shouldn't worry about it?

Sorry for asking for further information.
    And thank you again in advance :)

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Bearhug :)

I would like to clarify what "Points" are you referring to?  It might help me in future to help other friends  =) 

You do not have to say "Sorry" at all for asking further information...  We are all here to help and I did ask you to write back if you need more info :+1: 

**  I have noticed that sometimes, my "Avatar / Profile pic" is shown on top even when we have not reached the first place.  But, don't get confused with that display (I sure did :p for couple of times).  I think it's just a small temporary glitch which sets by itself within few minutes. 
    a) If we reached the Finish line, there will be a check mark next to our picture -- like the person in 1st place; 
    b) If we move a level up than other players, they there will be the "UP" arrow like the 4th place person;
    c) If we have not passed a level or we are the 5th person, there will be the "Down" arrow like in the 5th place person (as others are ahead of us).

I am assuming that you are in 5th place.  Do not rush now to pass the levels as only the spots from 1 to 3 will get some rewards.  And yes, no need to worry about it  =)=)

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.  That's what Community is made for.... Don't forget to tag me though  B)

Have a best day & have a great fun in collecting those Cropsies :+1::+1:
  • Bearhug
    Hi again, @Pummy_Raj

Yes, of course! It surely makes sense now. It must have been this avatar glitch all the time messing with me :lol:

And after analysing my screen shot I finally realized that what I assumed to be points are in fact the levels we're in. I feel so ridiculous now, hahaha :blush:

You were really of big help and so patient in trying and help me realize it all, including the avatar glitch issue. :+1:

Thank you so much and have yourself a wonderful day and lots of fun with the cropsies!!!
    :star::star::star:

• PummyRaj
    Hi @Bearhug,

I am glad I was able to help you :+1:  Please come back if you need any other help or stick around and have fun on the Community.

Have a wonderful day & great week  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?