Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

No wifi connection in v. 5.12.8

Options
Brom
Brom Posts: 6 Level 2
Hey.
After updating to Farm Heroes Saga v.5.12.8 from App store to iPad 2018, the app no longer connects to wifi. The problem may have started in the previous vertion, as we early in february no longer recieved challenges.Β 
I know I can reinstall the app, I did so on my Android tablet, but I'm reluctant to do it, as I lost all my boosters when reconnecting to King.
Is there anything I can do to get the game OK again?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Brom and welcome to the community.

Are you using a 2018 ipad is what you are saying? So the ipad 5?Β 
    I see the newest version is 5.13.8, so unless your version was a slip of the finger, it might be worth checking for updates again.
    I hate to suggest this as well, but to rule out anything you very well are likely going to have to reinstall :( If the boosters you have are purchased with real money, they can be replaced. Unfortunately King cannot replace saved won boosters though as they cannot be tracked and the reason they get lost when the game is reinstalled is because they are saved in the game memory and are wiped along with the game data.Β 

First things to try though. You cannot connect to wifi. Have you tried turning your wifi off, rebooting your ipad, turning wifi back on and seeing if the game will open?
    Can you connect to a different network? A Cell network maybe? Does the game connect then?

Challenges are limited to a certain amount of players so not everyone will see them all the time and when everyone has played the current ones, new ones should appear. But you might find you get them quicker if you do choose to reinstall :)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?