Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

How do i get my rewards back?

Options
brendy
brendy Posts: 7 Level 2
i recently did a app update and now I have no power ups and bonuses and when I win a level it says when I’m connected to internet again I will get my rewards. And I am connected to the internet so I don’t understand why it keeps saying I’m not connected 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,801 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @brendy

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear about this issue in your game.  Can you please provide few details --
    1) What device are you playing the game on?
    2) Are you playing through Kingdom account or Facebook?
    3) Will it be possible for you to add few screenshots where it says "you are not connected"; the pic of where you press "Play" to go into the game; and anything else that will be useful to look into the issue and understand it better;
    4) Your King Game ID... here is a link that tells you how to find it --  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO write back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

Looking forward to hear from you.  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • brendy
    brendy Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I have been playing connected to Facebook and Kingdom account. But for over a week it says I have no internet connection and I do. I tried what you said to find my ID and it did not work. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?