Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Charlie_Moore said: This question is almost the same as my unanswered one! I look forward to hearing back!Google translate...In the event of Harvest Rush fraud. A minute after the start of the event, two players have a huge number of stars! It is outrageous, insulting, playing with cheaters and not taking a seat. How will this problem be solved?Hello! Sorry for my English. I saw u question before I ask my question. I see this problem 3 or 4 times, no the first one. But I see now, that developers answer all the question, but not this, about cheaters. Very sad.