All Boosters are gone and several bugs on my account

Options
jeaney
jeaney Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello, I already wrote a mail to the Support weeks ago and again, but the only answer I got is to go to this forum. So maybe someone could help me here..

since months i have the problem that I don’t get weekly challenges anymore, also I don’t get the gift boxes (they were placed on the levels often) anymore. A friend still get them, also he get 2 of all boosters plus 2 or 3 extra moves when reaching the last bonnie horse. I have only 3 boosters on last stage. Also I have a bug with the „win a hard level“, all levels are super hard and they don’t count.

after all this i finally decided to deinstall the game and install it again, I thought it’s all saved because I connected facebook. And yes, the level progress was saved, but all my boosters (I had 60-100 of each!) were gone... I don’t know how to recover them. So i started with 0 again. At least I had the challenge and the presents on the levels again - that’s what I thought. 

This is 3 weeks ago, but after one weekly challenge and one time presents they disappeared again. So in summery all the bugs are still there and my boosters are gone. Does anyone here know what I could do so the game is working normal again? And why my Bonnie has only 3 boosters to activate as maximum? I saw that my friend have kind of double boosters and extra moves. This is really not fair...

i have an iPhone 6s with latest update iOS 12.1.4, the game is also updated.

thank you for your help,
jeaney

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jeaney,

A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section of our friendly King Community :)  I will try to answer some of your Questions and will ask one of my friends' help with others :+1:

a)  The "special events" including the "Choo Choo's challenge (the Gift Boxes) were not available for many players and slowly they are appearing.  You too should have them soon;

b)  Loosing Boosters --  Because you have deleted and re-installed the App, you have lost all the boosters.  That is one disadvantage with re-installation.  We loose them because the boosters are saved to the Device memory but not to the game App;

c)  It is not a "bug" that we have only "Super Hard Levels" to play but the Quests asking to finish "Hard Levels".  As of now, only work-around for this issue is to "Switch" them for some other task.  How you switch the task -- You will have to press on the "double arrow" icon that is visible in top right corner of a task after every 24 hours period;

d)  All the events are not available to all the players at all the times.  It always vary from player to player also sometimes, device to device even if they are owned by same person.  Next week, you could have a special event game and your friend might not have it! 
    From our side, we have to make sure that our game is up to date and the Mobile device as enough free storage space. 

e)  With regards to changes in "Bonnie's Challenge", I will inform my friend @Chicken_Slayer to give you insight about it.  I have just received it in my game for the first time today.  So, do not have much information about it!!

Hope I have answered all of your Questions.  Please post back if you need any other information or clarifications.  To do so, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your reply =)

Thank you & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,607 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj I would have to check that with @MarkHawk as I am pretty sure, the same applies to Bonnie as it does to the others, that there are different control groups. As always check for updates but if i am wrong, I am sure he can help :) 

Choochoo has a bug where it doesn't tell you that you got rewards after you pass but you still get them anyway. Unless you are just not seeing that at all, in which case I am sure it will sooon reappear. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?