Quests 6 hard levels required

Options
Wonderland_Rabbit
Wonderland_Rabbit Posts: 8 Level 2
I’ve passed 3 hard levels but quests still shows 0/6 anyone any ideas please? 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,838 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Wonderland_Rabbit (cute name =) )

Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section of our friendly King Community :)

With regards to "Hard Levels" in the Quests --  There are only "Super Hard Levels" and Quests are asking to beat "Hard Levels".  The ones you passed are the "Super Hard Levels" -- Hard Levels will be DARK RED and Super Hard Levels are Dark Brown with flames around it.  That's why they are not being counted in your Quest task.  

Only work-around for it as of now is to "SWAP" that task with another task in the 24 hour window.  Both the Community Managers as well as the King team are aware of it and are looking into it :+1:

Sorry for not being a big help!  Please come back and post if you need any further clarification or assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive notification about your reply!

Thank you and have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,838 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Wonderland_Rabbit (cute name =) )

Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section of our friendly King Community :)

With regards to "Hard Levels" in the Quests --  There are only "Super Hard Levels" and Quests are asking to beat "Hard Levels".  The ones you passed are the "Super Hard Levels" -- Hard Levels will be DARK RED and Super Hard Levels are Dark Brown with flames around it.  That's why they are not being counted in your Quest task.  

Only work-around for it as of now is to "SWAP" that task with another task in the 24 hour window.  Both the Community Managers as well as the King team are aware of it and are looking into it :+1:

Sorry for not being a big help!  Please come back and post if you need any further clarification or assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive notification about your reply!

Thank you and have a nice day/evening!
  • Wonderland_Rabbit
    Wonderland_Rabbit Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj

Thank u for the lovely welcome! I’m not sure about cute name but I am ALWAYS late 🤪 lol

I think this makes sense now as I didn’t notice there were hard and super hard levels. I will check and if any problems come back to u. Thanks again 😊
  • Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    Options

Nice, that management people know the issue, but it make mad a lot of people...

Swap this, swap companions, no events, no rewards in stars competition if not playing at the last minute, so on.

Stupid pig withh gold bars after each level...

Very disappointed during last year! New apdates are not making it better!

• Pixielo
    Pixielo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I've been reporting this issue now for 2 years, and I highly doubt that it's going to be fixed...even though the bit of code to fix it likely isn't that difficult to commit. 

Signed, 

Still Slightly Annoyed That I Have To Get A New Quest Every Da#* Time I See "Win Two Hard Levels, (Because They Don't Exist Anymore.)"
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    I'll pass on the feedback @Pixielo and we would love to hear your take on Hero Mode here.

Thanks and welcome to the community 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?