Booster trail

brunoesteves
brunoesteves Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I'm lvl 256, and my booster trail, gives only +1 Magic shove, +1 tractor +1 colour collector, no matter how many levels I win in a row, still always these boosters.

My girlfriend is lvl 320, and if she wins 5 lvls in a row. Her booster trail gives +2 magic shove +2 tractor +2 colour collector +3 moves. But when she was in my lvl, she already have these booster.

I have android cel phone and she has iOS. Is this normal?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @brunoesteves and welcome to our community :)

As Irenka said, it is a newer feature and as such it is still in the land of testing so you might see differences in what you and other people get depending on which control group you are in.

@Irenka you are correct, they haven't been here a long time. I started in 2013 too, but as I play on computer I cannot use them anyway. You can pass without them, but most levels require at least shovel use which is ok as I have plenty of beans :)

Answers

• Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    edited April 2019

Hello, I play on my tab with android now, after 5 levels horse gives me 2 magic shove +2 colour collector +3 moves, but +1 tractor boosters.

By the way, those are available only for last year, if I'm correct, because before it was much more harder to pass each level without them and sometimes even without beens , as I play since 2013yr..

Good luck with the game!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @brunoesteves and welcome to our community :)

As Irenka said, it is a newer feature and as such it is still in the land of testing so you might see differences in what you and other people get depending on which control group you are in.

@Irenka you are correct, they haven't been here a long time. I started in 2013 too, but as I play on computer I cannot use them anyway. You can pass without them, but most levels require at least shovel use which is ok as I have plenty of beans :)

• brunoesteves
    brunoesteves Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you guys! 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?