Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
It is not possible to cross level 2317 in farm heros saga. 25 poppies with so little moves is impossible. Please reduce the number of poppies.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @subha.basu2 you need to move the bulls together as much as you possibly can, that way you will hit two poppies with one move :)
Hi subha.basu2 π
Level 2317 is one of the more tricky levels in Farm Heroes. However I have seen plenty of players passing it.
I wrote a thread about some of the tricks I use if I get stuck: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/252546/stuck-on-a-level-try-these-tricks-and-tips#latest
You might also want to ask some of our Superstars if they have some advice and help for the level π