Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Can someone tell me how to beat level 998 please? What should I do I can't turn the mad fruits back to happy I cant get off this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa also @ShonShon2877 if your board looks different, King are updating the levels all the time, so if it is different, please shout me so I can update my blog :)
Hi @ShonShon2877 thank you for posting here in the community. Here is a tip for level 998: https://farmheroeshelp.blogspot.com/search?q=998
@Chicken_Slayer is excellent at this game and for creating videos so you might want to hold on to her link for future levels.