Missions/tasks

Options
Darci_Aparecida
Darci_Aparecida Posts: 10 Level 2
Some missions are Impossible to do, How i can get 8 animals when i got'em all '-'? Or even pass through hardlevels without hardlevels on entire game(was been changed a year ago, now there's only veryhard instead hard)
Can the staff fix those tasks?

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Darci_Aparecida you are probably a lot more advanced than I am.Β  I am going to tag @Chicken_Slayer who loves this game and is also a Superstar.Β  She might be able to offer you some ideas.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hey :) Welcome to our community!
    I agree the tasks don't always come that they are appropriate for us. Unfortunately it is random so sometimes we might get ones we cannot do, in which case, just click to remove it and it will bring up a new one the next day.
    The hard levels not appearing is known by the studio, but anything that will involve major changes takes time so it will happen, but not yet. I hope this helps :)

(Thanks Elsa for the heads up)Β 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Darci_Aparecida you are probably a lot more advanced than I am.Β  I am going to tag @Chicken_Slayer who loves this game and is also a Superstar.Β  She might be able to offer you some ideas.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hey :) Welcome to our community!
    I agree the tasks don't always come that they are appropriate for us. Unfortunately it is random so sometimes we might get ones we cannot do, in which case, just click to remove it and it will bring up a new one the next day.
    The hard levels not appearing is known by the studio, but anything that will involve major changes takes time so it will happen, but not yet. I hope this helps :)

(Thanks Elsa for the heads up)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?