Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Feeling cheated! My animal helpers does not deliver what they should

Jules_2_2
Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Support
When I select a companion to help pass a level, sometimes it does not deliver what it should. For example, I'm on level 2319 and select Manticore which promises to grow 2 flowers and add 2 apples. No apples are added. I have seen this many times on previous levels and feel I have wasted countless magic beans this way. On some previous levels I have used a companion costing 90 beans for over 100 times trying to pass the level before I have realised I am not getting what I should. When I do notice this happening I select a different companion, which is what I am doing currently on 2319 - but it's not the companion I need!

Anyone know where I go to make a complaint about this waste of beans and ask for compensation?

They are always fixing bugs. Well - fix this please! I feel ripped off.

Best Answer

• Woollie
    Woollie Posts: 2 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Thanks @Chicken_Slayer! Yes, it should grow flowers and throw apples now :) Just need to make sure you're on the latest version.

Jules_2_2 said:
    Woollie said:
    Hi @Jules_2_2 
    Pleased to say the issue should be fixed in the last update of the game :)
    Enjoy!
    OK. Shame it has taken 5 months!
    I know... It's always hard to prioritize, because some issues will take longer to be fixed and we understand the frustration. I hope you'll find comfort knowing it was not forgotten :3

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi Jules_2_2 :waving:

Thanks for telling!
    I believe the issue might be related to some of the Helpers are having powers that don't match what the board requires. 
    I'll forward your thread to the guys in the game studio so that they can take a look at the issue.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    The manticore does still open the flowers though so it does help a little. :)
  • Jules_2_2
    edited May 2019
    The point is that this should be fixed as I'm not being given what is promised.

Where do I go to officially report it?

And why has my title been added to? Who has done this - not me?
  • Lady_Choo
    Its already reported @Jules_2_2 We reported it a while ago,The studio are aware of it and companions are on the list of things to be fixed but unfortunately they prioritise issues in between working on essential game things like levels etc, so its not being done any time soon. Which means you have the option of using a different companion to save beans  as you have been doing, or not using one. Personally I rarely use them now, I don't find they help a lot. I know its frustrating but please try and keep patient over it. Its meant to be there to help like the boosters, you can pass the level without it. 
    What do you mean your  title was added to? Usually its only the writer that can do it, although the CM can modify it if it breaches terms and conditions. 
    Well done on your level though, you are near the top :) 
  • neo_quela
    neo_quela Posts: 1 Newbie
    Estoy en el nivel 211 y cada vez que comienzo avanzar con el boster de Bonnie el juego no me permite hacer movimientos .. pierdo la vida al salir y comienzo de cero (sin bonus)
  • Jules_2_2
    Its already reported @Jules_2_2 We reported it a while ago,The studio are aware of it and companions are on the list of things to be fixed but unfortunately they prioritise issues in between working on essential game things like levels etc, so its not being done any time soon. Which means you have the option of using a different companion to save beans  as you have been doing, or not using one. Personally I rarely use them now, I don't find they help a lot. I know its frustrating but please try and keep patient over it. Its meant to be there to help like the boosters, you can pass the level without it. 
    What do you mean your  title was added to? Usually its only the writer that can do it, although the CM can modify it if it breaches terms and conditions. 
    Well done on your level though, you are near the top :) 
    Ok. I understand. Thank you.

About the title (not that it matters that much) - my title was simply Feeling cheated and nothing else
  • Lady_Choo
    That is indeed odd! unless the CM wanted to clarify for those reading the forum maybe?
  • Lady_Choo
    @neo_quela welcome to the community :)
    Please could you repost your comment in English then we can help you :)  I am not good at translating haha.
  • Woollie
    Woollie Posts: 2 Kingster
    Hi @Jules_2_2 
    Pleased to say the issue should be fixed in the last update of the game :)
    Enjoy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?