Lately, I don't get any Events.Why?

Options

Answers

• JSW
    JSW Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    l have been playing farm heroes saga, since 2012 and am on level 1464. For the last 2 months l have had NO new events. Is there a problem and when will it be fixed please. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @JSW and welcome to our Community! 

I moved your post to this thread. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

🏡🚜🐄
  • hteresa
    hteresa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Is there anyway they will be coming back?  They are a good distraction when waiting for lives.  Is it because I don’t pay for of the extras.  
  • neeleon
    neeleon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I haven't being getting extra events, I m thinking of deleteing the game . I am on  level 2304
  • Lazzy
    Lazzy Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Options

hello good, my question is this: I've been more than a month without events in the game and that says there are new events every week (just say more events soon) and my sister-in-law comes out the events every week, even has 2 at this time. and I do not know what to do in that case. How is it done to have events? I hope you can help me.

• JSW
    Options
    Thank you Crazy Cat Lad.  In reason why l am loosing magic beans every time a play?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Lazzy and welcome to our Community!

I moved your question to this thread with the same topic. 

@hteresa Honestly, I don't know. If you don't have any Events now, there's nothing you can do basically, but it doesn't mean that you will never get them either. When or if the Events will come back in your game is nothing I can control.

Just make sure to update the app and have fingers crossed. 
    🤞🤞💛 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @JSW are you connecting to Facebook?
    Sometimes when people connect via FB if they are not logged in, the beans counter doesn't always show accurately. If you are logged in, log out then back in and hopefully it will sort itself :)
  • carol676
    carol676 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It’s about time this was sorted whereby my husband gets the extra game and I dont
  • JSW
    Options
    Thanks Chicken Slayer, yes l am always logged into FB. Still no new events. This has been going on way to long now, will need to go to a different game and supplier. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?