Will my game progress be saved if I went from an iPhone 5s to and Android?

Options
Khoddiey_Clark
Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
My iPhone 5s has a screen that's starting to fall apart and I want to get a new phone, but due to my limited income, I may have to get an Android. As Windows and Apple are different platforms, I am worried that I won't be able to play the game and be at the stage I am at now. The main games I play are Farm Heroes Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga. I know these games are ale to be played on both devices, it's the saving that's the issue.

I have had a similar problem with a game I used to play on an Android and wanted to download the same game on an iPad, but due to them being different systems and platforms, the game progress wasn't able to be saved. 

TIA
Kho

Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello @Khoddiey_Clark. If you sign into your game with your Facebook or King account then your progress will be saved and you'll be able to switch devices and save your progress.

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    I get that and in theory it should work. But because they’re 2 different companies, the operating system is different. I just wondered if it would still work. 

I have checked on the laptop version of the games (I have a HP laptop) and my progress is saved so it should be good for android phones right?

and yes, my progress is connected to my FB account. 
    RegalRenz said:
    Hello @Khoddiey_Clark. If you sign into your game with your Facebook or King account then your progress will be saved and you'll be able to switch devices and save your progress.

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    As long as you're logged into your Facebook or King account you'll be golden. You mentioned that you're logged into Facebook so yes you can change devices without losing your progress. Bear in mind that if you have any boosters they cannot be transferred though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?