Level 8 Pearl - impossible??

Options
katmuss
katmuss Posts: 2 Newbie
My level 8 looks like this.  I’m good at this game and I’ve played this level TONS.  TOOONNNSSS.  and NEVER come close to beating it.  What’s the strategy or is it there just to tick us off?

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,227 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to the Community @katmuss 🤗

I didn't get to level 8 :( but yeah, it does get challenging the further you get but it's part of the game. I did check and there where no issues with the level.

Did you manage to pass it yet? 

• katmuss
    katmuss Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Not even close. And now I’m back to the chicken coop bonus levels. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hi katmuss, it is VERY difficult. But it is beatable.

The first thing you need to realize is that this game is a big maths puzzle. For example in the screenshot you posted, there are 7 carrots. If you used nine "+1" boosters (which you didn't have) you would get 70 carrots if you then used a "catch all" booster. Secondly, you would then line up four water at the bottom, which would then help grow those two flowers at the bottom. This would then leave two strawberries at the bottom right. If another strawberry dropped next to it, that would help grow the flowers again.

In short, you really need to think about what would happen in the next two turns before you do anything. Or wait hours for boosters to appear.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    I have long since stopped even attempting levels 7-9 of any of the events as they are not even close to worth doing.  The last straw for me was when beating the 9th level only rewarded you with an hour of useless unlimited lives.  Just stick to doing levels 1-6 and you’ll be a lot less frustrated and have a lot more boosters!
  • ahamilton
    ahamilton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I can't get 40 clams on level 8, and now there aren't 17 moves, only 15. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?