Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for the boosters. here is a screenshot
We will always replace any purchased items that you have lost but as all free items awarded in the game are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.
I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were hoping for and as you are such a valued player I've just credited you with some boosters to help you get back on track, you'll see these the next time you open the game!
Now for the challenges, can you do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the game map after selecting the "Event" so I can see how it looks like in your game? For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org
Thanks