No more challenges?

Options
annekeodijk
annekeodijk Posts: 4 Newbie
Hey, Since last week I have no more challenges. I find this very unfortunate because these games I played the most. How is it possible that they suddenly disappear and do I get them back? All my boosters have disappeared. 59 dogs, 38 tractors and 35 + 1. I don't have a new phone / tablet. It was suddenly all gone. I hope you can help me. Greeting An.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @annekeodijk😃

First the boosters, these are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline.

However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost. 

We will always replace any purchased items that you have lost but as all free items awarded in the game are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost. 

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were hoping for and as you are such a valued player I've just credited you with some boosters to help you get back on track, you'll see these the next time you open the game!

Now for the challenges, can you do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the game map after selecting the "Event" so I can see how it looks like in your game? For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• annekeodijk
    annekeodijk Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    thank you for the boosters. here is a screenshot

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?