Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why did suggested moves not show four or five cropsies?

Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
edited June 2019 in Discussions
Now, suggested moves didn't show on the board. But I remembered when it happened in this picture.

The orange lines show the carrot cropsies near the snowball, which is problematic. It was a suggested move that they highlighted.

Why isn't there a suggested move in the red line??? It doesn't highlight 4 or 5 cropsies as a move, it only highlights 3. The red lines shows "if there is 4 cropsies in a move." Is it a suggested move?

Comments

• TameraAnn
    TameraAnn Posts: 39 Level 2
    Evan_Lei said:Β Β 
    Now, suggested moves didn't show on the board. But I remembered when it happened in this picture.

The orange lines show the carrot cropsies near the snowball, which is problematic. It was a suggested move that they highlighted.

Why isn't there a suggested move in the red line??? It doesn't highlight 4 or 5 cropsies as a move, it only highlights 3. The red lines shows "if there is 4 cropsies in a move." Is it a suggested move?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
    The suggested moves are just system generated and in my opinion, never the best moves. Sometimes they are good if you really cannot see a move, but otherwise I wouldn't rely on them :)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?