🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I can not unlock the new levels of the game

victor73
victor73 Posts: 4 Newbie

I can not unlock the new levels of the game

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @victor73, Welcome back and Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English :+1:

* Have you finished all the available as of now?  Can you tell me which level you have currently finished in the game? 

* Or are you not able to click on a new level to open it?  If so, what is happening when you click on a level?  Are you seeing any message... can you post a screenshot of it for our reference?

Can you please explain a bit more so that we can be of further assistance?  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below! 

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice rest of the weekend =)  
  • victor73
    Good night.
    I passed level 2545, I can not advance to the next one appears a candle soon.
    I'm already 4 days, I'm losing the bonuses.
    thank you.

• victor73
    Boa noite.
    Eu passei de nível 2545, não posso avançar para o próximo aparece uma vela em breve.
    Eu já tenho 4 dias, estou perdendo os bônus.
    obrigado.
  • victor73
    Good night.
    I passed level 2545, I can not advance to the next one appears a candle soon.
    I'm already 4 days, I'm losing the bonuses.
    thank you.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @victor73, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

In Farm Heroes, level # 2545 is the last available level right now, and you have reached to the top!!!  Congratulations (claps claps).  

You must be seeing clouds with a LOCK on them.. also a message of "Levels Coming Soon" or something like that!  I think new levels come on every other Wednesday... I am not sure about it as I am far back to you in the levels =)
    Once new levels come in, you will be able to play again :+1:  

In your recent message, you wrote "you are loosing your bonuses" -- what do you mean by that?  Can you please write back?

Looking forward to talk to you again!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    edited June 2019
    Hello again @victor73!

I have just answered your other question about the same question  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/259466/i-can-not-unlock-the-new-levels-of-the-game#latest 

You are not able to advance because in Farm Heroes Level # 2545 is the current last level.  Congratulations on reaching the top :+1::+1: 

You must be seeing Clouds and a Lock on the screen where the other levels are supposed to be with "Coming Soon" message!  The lock will be opened and you will be able to advance once the King Studio releases new levels!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening =)

P.S: Since the Question was already asked, this thread will be closed considering this as "Duplicate Post"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?