Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

What's a slime batch ?

hshoukat
hshoukat Posts: 1 Newbie
I am at level 2253 right now and I can't Replace a slime batch 2 times coz I don't understand the meaning by that quest !! What's a slime batch and how can I replace it

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @hskoukat, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

When the Quest is asking you to "Replace a Slime Patch" means -- you have to grow a grass seed and turn it Green where you see the Purple tiles.  

We have played many levels with Slime before your current level # 2253.  Let me see if I can find a picture for you!

In the mean time, let me know if you need more details.  To do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Talk to you later!  Have a nice day/evening =) 
  • Kvetuse
    Kvetuse Posts: 2 Newbie
    At what level can I find slime? Thank you
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Kvetuse, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

There are many levels that Cropsies have fallen into Slime :(  Can you tell me which level you are on?  I can check around that level and give you appropriate answer :+1: 

Please write back in the same way you did before... tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day!
  • Kvetuse
    Kvetuse Posts: 2 Newbie
    Zadejte svůj komentářI'm at 2588.
    I want to know at what level I can play it. Thank you
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Kvetuse, Hope you are having a great day :) 

Level # 2477, #2511 are the ones that have Slime which are closer to your current leve!! 

Now, you can finish your Quests :D  

Keep having fun in your game & have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?