Magic Beans and Lives

Options
Daliaah
Daliaah Posts: 2 Newbie
Why am I not collecting magic beans and lives from my Farm Friends any more in my message box.. it is always empty even though my friends say they send me magic beans.. soon I wont be able to play the game anymore because I'm almost out of magic beans

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Daliaah😃

Lives in Farm Heroes Saga work slightly differently than in our other games.

To receive lives from friends, you'll need to be playing at the same time that your friends are. It works a little like an instant messenger in this respect, so you can send them to and from each other as you play the game.

If a friend sends you a life when you already have 5 lives, or if you're offline, then you'll receive Magic Beans instead. These can be used to buy Shovel boosters, activate your Companions at the start of every level, or to multiply your score when playing those tricky Rancid the Raccoon levels. 

We think this is a much better way to get some benefit from the gifts when your life meter is already full.

I've checked your account and I'm pleased to confirm that you are indeed receiving Magic Beans in this way which means you're receiving lives while you're online.

Now we recommend connecting the game to Kingdom as you might not have too many Facebook friends that plays the game which means you don't get any help. 

Switching to Kingdom gets you access to players from all over the world so there are better chances of getting help. In order to switch to Kingdom, disconnect the game app from Facebook, select the cogwheel and look for an orange icon.

Create or sign in if you already have an account and start playing.

Hope this helps :) 

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Daliaah :waving: You're currently posting on Candy Crush Saga Community page. I'll move your post to Farm Heroes one, so our Community members can help you out. Have a great day! 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Daliaah😃

Lives in Farm Heroes Saga work slightly differently than in our other games.

To receive lives from friends, you'll need to be playing at the same time that your friends are. It works a little like an instant messenger in this respect, so you can send them to and from each other as you play the game.

If a friend sends you a life when you already have 5 lives, or if you're offline, then you'll receive Magic Beans instead. These can be used to buy Shovel boosters, activate your Companions at the start of every level, or to multiply your score when playing those tricky Rancid the Raccoon levels. 

We think this is a much better way to get some benefit from the gifts when your life meter is already full.

I've checked your account and I'm pleased to confirm that you are indeed receiving Magic Beans in this way which means you're receiving lives while you're online.

Now we recommend connecting the game to Kingdom as you might not have too many Facebook friends that plays the game which means you don't get any help. 

Switching to Kingdom gets you access to players from all over the world so there are better chances of getting help. In order to switch to Kingdom, disconnect the game app from Facebook, select the cogwheel and look for an orange icon.

Create or sign in if you already have an account and start playing.

Hope this helps :) 

• kitster
    kitster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

What can I do with magic beans?

• kitster
    kitster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

What can I do with magic beans?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community!

You can use beans to buy shovels before you start playing a level (you cannot if you have any though, it has to be 0) and that is what I mostly use them for. Or they act as currency to activate the companions. Or finally you can use them to help defeat Rancid. I don't find them useful there though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?