Level 2382

Options
facebooklep
facebooklep Posts: 15 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Discussions
You have got to be kidding about this level.  It is one of the worst I have come across!!  Please update and fix this level. 

Thank you

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,799 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @facebooklep thank you for the feedback, I will tag @QueenB who can pass your feedback back to the studio :) 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks @Chicken Slayer and @facebooklep!

I've passed this level once to the studio but they said the level is working as it should and it's supposed to be a challenging one. I haven't gotten this far yet so haven't tested this my self.

All I can suggest is to keep trying and don't forget to use the right Companion for this level, I would use the Filler in this case.

Good luck and give up 🙌💪

• Lady_Choo
    Options
    I just had a quick go, I think its possible but its going to be dependent on the crops co-operating :( 
  • facebooklep
    facebooklep Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I broke down and used a lot of my boosters to finally beat this level.  I tried every companion more than once and none of them made any change.  Could not see myself ever beating this level without using up more of my boosters than I wanted.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I broke down and used a lot of my boosters to finally beat this level.  I tried every companion more than once and none of them made any change.  Could not see myself ever beating this level without using up more of my boosters than I wanted.
    I don't find the companions always help either which is why I try not to use them. I am going to have a go at this level again when I have time and see if I can do it. I only had chance to have a few tries but I got the vibe that I would win when it let me, A bit like 1981 which is my current level :( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?