Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 2563 Farm Heroes Saga

Options
Eggcracker
Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
I've been trying to win this game for days, but get nowhere near the 40 mushrooms needed, 30 was my best score. Now they've bloomin' put it up to 60, and I've got no chance. 

Give me a break please King, I'm not playing it again until it's changed back, there's no point, it's just a bean-eater  :(

Comments

• Nyinyi
    Nyinyi Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Totally agree!!  :angry:
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    Still 60 mushrooms, I relented and tried again, got 40 at my best. This is awful, no fun at all  :3:3  
  • Nyinyi
    Options
    I try once a day, hoping it will be fixed.
    Not sure how long I'll keep on checking.
    Definitely not fun at all... And the lack of response from King is  :(>:)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys 😃 

Level 2563 is challenging but according to the studio, the level can be passed and they are not planing on making any changes to it as they can see many players passing the level.

Are you using Magic Beans to activate the companions so they can help out? @Chicken_Slayer has a great post on how to work the mushrooms here. Maybe this can be of help so you can collect the mushrooms much faster.

Keep trying and take a break if you start feeling frustrated and get back to it later 😉 
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    Yes using beans for companions, doing what I should to get mushrooms as per advice from Chicken Slayer, it's just not happening. It's not like I'm a newbie. If they went back to 40 mushrooms, as it was at one time, I'd have a chance at least.

I'm guessing people are spending money to pass this game, something I won't do.

If the game doesn't change I may as well throw in the towel. :(

• Eggcracker
    Options
  • Nyinyi
    Options
    I passed it. Had to use 6 +1 and 4 or 5 dogs to do it though...
    I definitely don't like using all those boosters on a single level. Feels like cheating :(
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    Yaaaaayyyy, I did it, with a very lucky last move.

It was about my 100th time (probably more) of playing it, over 2 weeks stuck on this flipping horror. I had in mind your gambit, dogs/+1s, but my stocks are low so it would have been risky. I had 2 moves, and 20 mushrooms needed, there were quite a few babies, so what I did was use my last 2 shovels to make it so that there was only one place I could go. Woosh, got 5 in a row and cleared the board. 

I hope there are no mushrooms in the next game   >:)
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    Nyinyi said:
    I passed it. Had to use 6 +1 and 4 or 5 dogs to do it though...
    I definitely don't like using all those boosters on a single level. Feels like cheating :(
    So unfair on you, it takes time and effort to get boosters, and I agree about the feeling of cheating when you use all ammo available in your arsenal. And there are so few opportunities to add more, now there are no longer any more reward games.

In 'another forum' I likened buying your way through the games as someone deciding to start a teapot collection, so they went out an bought 10 teapots, collection done!

Where the Hell is the challenge in that! 
  • Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options
    Re: Level 2563
    How many people have to be stuck on a certain level, and for how long, before it gets changed? What's the point of making a level so difficult that so many people get angry and stop playing? Challenging levels are fun, but after days/weeks of getting nowhere and realizing that the only way to pass is spending money, lots of people are abandoning the game. I just had a 3 hour window that was gifted to me during play, and spent the whole 3 hours on this level. If the goal is to piss people off, looks like you've achieved your goal. Unfortunately, our goal is unattainable without spending money/tons of boosters. How is that fun for any of us players? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?