Shuffling Making Games End Early!

Options
Eggcracker
Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
We all know about shuffling, sometimes it works in our favour, often not.
Recently several of the games I've been playing have involved many 'shuffles', sometimes 3 in a row, then for no reason the game closes 'Game Failed', even though I may still have as many as 20 moves still to make.

This is so annoying, not only have I lost a life but also the beans I've used up on buying shovels/spades and companions, what is going on? Harrumph  :3

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @Eggcracker I will pass the feedback over to the CM and see if they can find out for you. 
    The reason the games fail though is because there are no moves you can make, despite moves left. The best one I saw recently though was a board filled with mushrooms, all babies. The player couldn't make her final move despite completing all requirements as the mushrooms were blocking everything. And it didn't shuffle :O 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Sorry I missed this @Eggcracker and thanks for tagging me @Chicken_Slayer👍

Do you have any examples of some levels so I'm able to bring this up to the Studio? Also, are you playing on mobile, PC?

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    QueenB said:

Do you have any examples of some levels so I'm able to bring this up to the Studio? Also, are you playing on mobile, PC?

I'm sorry, I just didn't think to make a note of the game =) I play on my PC, on King and via Facebook, so if I'm stuck on one game I can switch to another. There has been the odd occasion when I'm stuck on both, not fun at all  ;)
  • QueenB
    Options
    No worries 🙂

If this keeps happening, keep track of the levels and the platform you're playing on so I can pass on the feedback 😉
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I found that this happens on levels where snowballs are created. For example, when a strawberry (or anything else) is moved to a square where a snowball is created, it then turns it into a snowball. So it can get to the stage after a couple of shuffles that there are no longer three of any item left, which is the minimum required to get a match. If that happens, the level automatically ends as a failed level.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I hate the snowballs >:-( 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    QueenB said:

I almost got caught out a couple of minutes ago whilst playing level 1467. The screen started filling up with mini mushrooms and was making life difficult. Thankfully, using any booster returns them to normal size, so I managed to:

#1 Finish the level.
    #2 Earn three gold stars
    #3 Beat everybody else in my playlist with a score of 451,000
    #4 And get the Golden Pin.

PS. I hit "Flag" by mistake instead of "Quote" first when replying, does that going to do much?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    And I'm playing on both my Samsung tablet and mobile, if that makes any difference.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Flagging a post means its sent to King for review, so unless you actually clicked send its all good. In any case they would probably look and think its ok to ignore :)

I agree those mushrooms can cause issues but luckily not often. I will tag @QueenB again :)
  • QueenB
    Options
    Thanks for the additional details @Rancid, it has now been passed on to the Studio 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?