Heads up! New Chrome 76 Update: No Flash Player found. 11.0.0 version required!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,327 Community Moderator
edited July 30 in Support
Having trouble getting your Farm Heroes Saga to load because of Flash? 

Chrome is doing an update on the 30th July (Today) which is going to block Flash by default. 

In order to enable Flash to play, follow these simple steps from this short tutorial:

Any issues, please post below and we'll try our best to help πŸ˜‰πŸ› πŸ”§

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

Prev134567

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,153 Superstar
    edited July 30
    Tagging other superstars who play Farm Heroes for the Heads-Up!  @Chicken_Slayer
    @firebombmarkus
    @Elsa
    @bearwithme and 
    @mysticalmysty
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,327 Community Moderator
    Correct @Pummy Raj πŸ‘ You can refer this post for players who are having trouble allowing Flash as it will not be as obvious as it was before.

We just want to be prepared for this so thanks for sharing πŸ€— 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,280 Superstar
    edited July 30
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,456 Superstar
    Thank you for tagging me @Pummy Raj and thank you for all info @QueenB 🍏
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • melissmcmlxmelissmcmlx Posts: 5
    Day 9 of loading taking 3 minutes, on Facebook Chrome and Firefox. No flash on Chrome, as of today. No regenerating boosters. "Try it now" not working for Earhardt Drops or 3-row Tractors. Not worth trying to play in current format, because you can't finish levels with boosters.
  • rauloscar12345rauloscar12345 Posts: 2
    edited August 12
    como puedo entrar para descargar la vercion 11.000

(Edit by C: Unsupported Language) 
  • LailaCohavaLailaCohava Posts: 0
    Hi everybody,

I try to download the Fash Player but I don't have any puzzle button on my screen  :3
    I'm playing from my computer Windows 10.
    Thank you for your help  <3
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,153 Superstar
    Hello @LailaCohava, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I do not have Windows 10... hence, I cannot be much of a help!  But, please take a look at this thread and see if it helps you in any way!  That thread talks about the "new Flash Player"  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/262250/heads-up-new-chrome-76-update-no-flash-player-found-11-0-0-version-required#latest

Please post back if you have any questions!  I can escalate or tag our Farm Community In-Charge to look into it.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!  
  • MeliniaMelinia Posts: 1
     King needs to migrate all their games to HTML5 as  Adobe will be nerfing Flash Player altogether in December 2020. There will be no ''work around'' because it will not be supported by either Chrome, Microsoft, Mozilla or Adobe. Adobe flash will not exist after December 2020.
    Chrome has indicated they will be disabling Flash in December 2020. In the interim, the HTML5 version of Farm Heroes is NOT allowing for the regeneration of boosters. It is taking 3 minutes to load, on a PC with boatloads of ROM available and 16G of RAM. The game, in its current format, is NOT worth trying to play.
  • ybladyyblady Posts: 1
    I don't get a puzzle piece icon to choose Flash Player. I get a statement to click on tab to allow Flash Player for a one time use. The game loads but doesn't ever move to open game.
  • cher901cher901 Posts: 1
    For the past 3 days I cannot load the update.  I click and click but it does nothing.  I refresh and still nothing happens when you click the upload icon on the home page.

cher901 Chrome will no longer be supporting Adobe Flash after December 2020. King has decided to try HTML5 format early, and the game is one glitch after another. Try uninstalling your game. Then exit the iinternet, power everything down. Reboot internet connection first, then device. Then reinstall game. That might break loose whatever is holding you up, but don't be in a hurry to play. As I said, there are terrible glitches in the HTML5 format, and no one is fixing them.