Bonnie is missing after upgrade πŸ˜”

Options
Jamie116
Jamie116 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello everyone, this is my first official post! I usually come by when I need some questions answered and usually do find my answers, so thank you!
I am currently at level 1663, I began my Farm Heroes relationship years ago.. we've broken up here and there, had our ups and downs, but I always find myself running back to my dear cropsies😁
I'm happy to say that we've been pretty steady for a few years, I loved all the new things added to the game.Β 
I was days away from being charged hundreds of dollars from my cell company because it was time to upgrade but I was afraid! My fear (You probably know where I'm going with this) was losing my place in the game. I came to this blog for answers..reassured I'd keep my beans, bars, and level, I used up my boosters (bc you guys informed me that I would lose those) and reluctantly upgraded my phone. I switched everything over last night..opened the app and WOW.. lots of new stuff popped up, new games, quests that I can actually do, Bella, who I need to water and cuddle-so cute..and more things I have not figured out yet! So exciting! BUT..something is missing..my dear friend Bonnie 😒 I grab my old phone to look if she's taking a break, but she's still there, fully decorated, ready to work! I log in and out of FB and King on both phones, restarted both, searched through Google, searched through this blog.. No answers! I've read the problems that people have had with updates, but if she's still active on my old phone, shouldn't she be on my new one? I expected to lose my progress with her, but she's no where to be found! I really hope someone can help me🀞 If I should post this somewhere else, please let me know. I'm by no means great at this game, but I love it, it's my "me time" fun when the home, family, and animals are settled and taken care of! Without Bonnie, I'm going to have a really hard time getting through these levels.
Thank you for your time and dedication to helping people with their game.
Jamie 😊
User ID 1407666976 <--- I really did my research and trying my best to follow the guidelines! LOL! πŸ‘

Best Answer

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Jamie116 Welcome to our farmtastic community. I really do to read your story, and it seem you really enjoying Farm Heroes like I do πŸ€— Β Bonnie Boosters Trail has been temporary removed for some technical issue, hopefully it will fix soon. We will keep you update when she’s ready back to the game. Happy farming 🍏

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Jamie116 Welcome to our farmtastic community. I really do to read your story, and it seem you really enjoying Farm Heroes like I do πŸ€— Β Bonnie Boosters Trail has been temporary removed for some technical issue, hopefully it will fix soon. We will keep you update when she’s ready back to the game. Happy farming 🍏
  • Jamie116
    Jamie116 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I definitely do enjoy playing! Thank you for answering my question and letting me know what is going on! Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon 🀞😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?