Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Defeat Rancid Quest Old and/or New Level?

Options
dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
I have the defeat Rancid quest. It says to defeat Rancid to win some beans. I've gone back to previous "purple" Rancid levels and and beat him with one star. Why didn't the quest acknowledge completion? Where can I find the detailed rules that should explain why, like having to play a Racid level that I've never won before? Will playing an old rancid level but getting an extra star that I haven't gotten before on it, will that complete the quest?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    This is a really good question @dwb.

I know that it will not count as complete quest if you replay an old Rancid level that had one start before but, if you get more starts than before, well I need to find that out for you as it is not described in the game app it self.

I'm not sure how fast I can get the answer for you, but tag me tomorrow if you don't hear from me okey 🤗😉

Thanks for your patience! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dwb and @QueenB🤗

I do not have this feature in my game yet!!  But, is it very interesting to know about it.  So, I will tag along here to know more about the feature :D  

Have a wonderful day to both of you! 
  • QueenB
    Options
    I'm still waiting on an answer by the way... hope they get back to me before weekend 😉 
  • dwb
    Options
    @QueenB have they gotten back to you yet?
  • QueenB
    Options
    I'm afraid not @dwb😬 I'm guessing they are very busy!

I want to say that if you have passed an old Rancid level with more stars than from the first try and the quest was not completed, I'm guessing passed Rancid level does not count. 

I recommend keep refreshing quest for a different one. 
  • dwb
    Options
    > I'm guessing passed Rancid level does not count. 

How can I get a definitive answer? Its the difference between expected behavior or perhaps a bug. It would be nice to have the rules available so we can read up on what is required for such.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?