All we need is your honest feedback on Farm Blockers!

Options
124»

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021
    Options

@QueenB If your not completely finished with this Idea and Thread I might suggest adding Nuts for a blocker as there are lots of Nut Farms and I see none within Farm Hero Saga so in my game don't know if they will appear later on if not would like to see them and also like to see the snowballs dissapeared...Hahahaha these are so time consuming and really take away time along with Time Bomb Cropsies 💥 there goes so many of your gathered Cropsies....but it's part of it....Thank you for your time 😉😎♥️💯

• DHURD
    DHURD Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

WHY CANT WE WIN BARS TO HELP US LIKE CANDYCRUSH

• Nhulunbuy
    Nhulunbuy Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Least favourite are the snowballs.

I like the black bulls. I hated them at first but as you become skilled at the game they are challenging and make you think, especially when there are lambs as well which you have to try and get rid of first or the bull will eat the hay.

Slime is annoying, especially on Rancid levels.

Love that you allowed the fireflies to stay open after being hit once some time back. I used to hate them when they kept closing!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?