Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

2586 impossible?

Duckie
Duckie Posts: 8 Level 2
I must have played 2586 about a hundred times now. One time under 70%,normaly I end up between 80-90%. Is it really possible to pass this level? 

Comments

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    If you pass, and have any tips Duckie, I'd love to hear about them.

At the moment I have no idea how to approach the game, my best efforts so far has been about 30, crops, not percent  =)
  • Duckie
    Duckie Posts: 8 Level 2
    I finally passed. Got a round with extreme lucka, think 4 flowers was removed in The first move. 
    My only tip is that it is importent to get rid of the flowers at the top to get clean fruits spinning around. 
  • Eggcracker
    I've tried and tried 2586, but getting nowhere near.

I refuse to use my small stock of boosters just to get a pass, goodbye game, unless you change :(
  • Eggcracker
    Phew! Used a new tactic, I used a few shovels early on in the game, to clear the flowers as soon as possible. I chose the side that was clearing the flowers the most first. Once they were gone I set-up a bottom row of 3 good crops by using a shovel, and within a short time I was down to needing 80 or so crops. I used a tractor to clear the row containing most points, that left me needing 60 or so. Counted each type of crop to see which would give me most points using a dog +1, and set him loose. Had one move left, and thankfully made a final row to get the last few crops. One star!
    I had 6 shovels, I seem to have got the knack now of getting a double-bubble, though you have to be quick  :p
  • Aminu_Usman
    Aminu_Usman Posts: 6 Level 2
    Level 2586 is nigh impossi le to pass unless you have a lot of boosters. They have taken the fun out of the game. Bye game till they fix it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?