Bonnie lost her clothes!

Options
Jamie116
Jamie116 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi,
Bonnie just returned from her vacation, naked! This is the third time this has happened since I got my new phone. She leaves fully dressed with all of her boosters but returns with none. Last time it happened I thought it was because I had lost levels while she was away, this time I purposely only played the quests so I could see how she would return. Just opened my game and sure enough, she's lost all of her clothes and her boosters are gone. This is very recent, a month ago, she would come and go, but return with what she left with.

Please help! As other players have stated, I also use what boosters I have to keep her fully dressed, so when she returns with nothing, it can be very frustrating.

My player ID #isΒ 1407666976

Thank you in advance for any help!Β 

Jamie

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Jamie116!

When Bonnie ends, it will not returned fully clothed again, which means you don't get to keep the winning streak you had before it ended.

Bonnie will always start from the beginning when it's live. Hope this clears out any doubts!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Jamie116!

When Bonnie ends, it will not returned fully clothed again, which means you don't get to keep the winning streak you had before it ended.

Bonnie will always start from the beginning when it's live. Hope this clears out any doubts!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Not playing on mobile...this made very interesting reading. I was wondering what Bonnie was doing with all her clothes :O
    I understand now :DΒ 
  • Jamie116
    Jamie116 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for answering my question, although I was hoping you were going to say, "oh, that's just a fluke, the Farm wizards are working on the issue."
    I really wish she would return to us the same way she left.. 😩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?