Cropsie Garden - What are your thoughts 🧐 30 Gold Bars at stake!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,861 Community Moderator

The studio would like to hear your thoughts on the Cropsie Garden!

What do you like about the Cropsie Garden and why?

What do you dislike about Cropsie Garden? Why?

What would you change about Cropsie Garden?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game. 

Even better, once you have posted your feedback, we will select 10 random feedback who will get 30 Gold Bars in their Farm Heroes Saga game!

You have until 20th of September to share your thoughts  and get a chance to get some Gold bars.

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest, this won't affect your chance of winning Gold bars πŸ˜‰

Terms & Conditions

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here
Give feedback on Community here!
Prev13

Comments

• Mildred_2_2Mildred_2_2 Posts: 7
    The Cropsie Garden is cute, don't like the idea of using a lot of beans to water it every day. Don't mind giving it hugs though. 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,861 Community Moderator

edited September 6
    @Mildred_2_2 hugs are always nice πŸ€—

Instead of Magic Beans to water the Cropsie, what would you prefer to use?

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,310 Superstar
    I’m not so fond of the cropsie  garden. It’s cute and I like the little sound it makes when I cuddle it and water it but I am busy doing other things during the day and so I might water it twice a day and cuddle it 3-4 times a day so I never get past the third leaf. It’s not the increase in beans that deters me from completing it, it’s the time factor. Maybe if the watering time was reduced to every hour, and/or the overall time of the challenge was extended. I do play Farm Heroes daily. Also If you reduced how much watering and cuddling it takes to get to the 4th leaf. I just get frustrated because I never get past the third leaf. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • Mildred_2_2Mildred_2_2 Posts: 7
    If you could make it a certain amount for all the time. What if the amount was 100 beans each time to water , then maybe more people would be interested in watering the plant all the time. I need most of my beans to keep playing the game.
  • LisaMarieBLisaMarieB Posts: 1
    The Cropsie Garden is cute but don't like the idea of using a lot of beans to water it every day. And it Takes TOO LONG to get AT LEAST ONE REWARD. 
    Honestly...I will Not Miss it! 
    Thanks for sharing @LisaMarieB and welcome to the Community πŸ€—

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,566 Superstar
    I honestly have not tried it as I haven't had chance on tablet. But I hear its quite time consuming and the rewards are not as good as people would like. There were a lot of complaints about using too many beans when people are struggling to find them as it is :( 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Astrid68Astrid68 Posts: 1
    I did like the cropsie, but it also made me nervous.
    Beans not a problem but the stars I could not get always. When I had I used them whenever I could but never good enough for anything..
    Made me feel like a failure, could not even keep a strawberry alive..
    Next time I won't bother anymore 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,698 Superstar
    When I saw it for the first time I really fell in love with the idea of growing your own cropsie pet and interacting with it. I agree with @bearwithme it's time-consuming and I would like to see less waiting time to water it. As for the beans, I hoarded a lot of them during the years and they are not a problem to spend. However, I can relate to players who don't have too many beans because you invest a lot of beans and reward is quite unsatisfying. This is another thing to think about, make it more rewarding. What if after the last leaf we get some kind of Candy Crush like jackpot = 1 of all the boosters in the game?
  • joiceeannejoiceeanne Posts: 6
    No way I'm going to use beans to water the cropsie, I'm not even sure what the prize is going to be.  I don't want to use a ton of beans only to discover I won a shovel.  I can buy 3 of them for 250 beans and save the time.  Now if the prizes are really good, that's a different story!  
  • MbsinkcmoMbsinkcmo Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Love the concept, but using my beans has left me with none 😒 I never got to see Felix grow up to be a full-fledged crop...I feel like I disappointed him and that he felt neglected. He died, I cried. THERE'S NO CRYING IN FARM HEROES! 😭
  • simsimsimsim Posts: 21 ✭✭

Initially i was excited for Cropsie garden because I thought of getting bonuses/reward and growing our own customized crops. But it turned out regular crop seeds and that seed turned into cute faced plant and a beans grabber. Till 3 level/leaf it is easy to keep track but later on 4-5 level leaf, chances of loosing game is higher.

It is easy to cuddle plant and  win but it is difficult to keep track at every 30mintues window and once u open game there are too many popup for cuddle/bean etc for cropsie which is irritating. Lost twice at 5th level and my cropsie weathered.

Changes like lesser beans requirement  at 4/5 level and sync/same time for both water and cuddle so need to login many times just to cuddle plant.

Rest of the event is good and plant names are too cute..

• lisag518lisag518 Posts: 8
    not a fan, takes too long to water it and not wasting my beans on it
  • GrachuhGrachuh Posts: 4
    Me ha pasado de estar casi terminando el crecimiento del cultivo y de la nada me aparece uno nuevo, con otro nombre y empezando de cero. Gaste muchos frijoles y nunca recibi nada!!