Game freezes!

Options
Cmcginness
Cmcginness Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
Since you updated the game I am having trouble getting into the game.  It just sits there on the map and I can't load it.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Cmcginness, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please explain more about what is going on?  What sits there?  Do you see an Orange screen with a sad Piggy?  Or when you try to open a level, it doesn't open up and just the map stays still?  

Please try to give as many details as possible!!  I have tried to open it in different browsers!  Except for the Game Room, each is working in different way!!  On Game Room, I am seeing the Orange screen.  But, King team does not support this browser!  Hence, whatever issues there are with the Game Room, they cannot do anything about it. 

If you are playing on Game Room window, I would suggest you to change to another browser and try to play!  

Please post back and give us more details about the browser and more explanation about the issue.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?