Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Support

Options
kakel
kakel Posts: 2 Newbie
I won 24hrs freeplay but have a road block so am losing my free play. Can anything be done about this?

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,810 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kakel, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry for responding to your question this late:(   I am sure your 24 hours of free play must have expired by now!!

When you said road-block, I am assuming you are talking about moving from one episode to another!!  OR is it you are at the end and have finished all the levels that are currently available!!  

1) If it is the road-block between the episodes -->  All you have to do is play the Rancid level again and receive the key from him to unlock the next episode!  

2) If you are at the end of the game, there is nothing we can do until King releases new episodes... may be go back to the old episodes and play those levels where you did not have 3 Stars!!  

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • kakel
    kakel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks PummyRaj, yes I did mean between episodes, but what I was really referring to was the fact that a 24h free play is useless if they dont make exceptions when we win them. I tried replaying the rancid level but at the time I had ran out of beans and 'cheats' so could not beat it with 3 stars. Thanks for trying to help me though. Much appreciated!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,810 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @kakel🤗

I understand what you are saying!  Yeah, it is becoming hard to beat the Rancid even with 2 Stars as we go to higher levels in the game  :o:o  

I am sure if you can earn some Gold Bars, they will definitely come handy for your game.  Here are some contests that are going on in the Community!  Hope you will participate in them and try your luck =)

1)   Share your thoughts on Cropsie Garden
    2) Mystery Puzzle to win 100 Gold Bars

All the Best & have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?