Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Not a question - a complaint

Gretchen_Armato
Gretchen_Armato Posts: 33 Pro Player 👑
I really do NOT like the new Farm Heroes saga. I just finished level 1603. It took many multiple attempts and a lot of $ spent on gold bars to get rid of those nasty spiders. My God how many hits does it take now to get rid of a spider? If the levels continue to be this annoying and/or expensive, you are going to lose a long-time player. If you even care.

Comments

• jverhees
    jverhees Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Typ je reactiebij walgie 2631 worden GEEN procenten afgetrokken , kan het dus nooit uit maken , vind het nieuwe niet leuk

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language** 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Gretchen_Armato, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you had bad experience with the Spider!!  It's been a while since I played this level...  I have opened but not played it yet!!

Just wondering!!  Did you try this level with "Breaker" companion?  I have not checked that but, since there are lots of webs. I am sure this Companion was provided, which would have made the job a bit easy!! 

Also, by above picture, it seems that Spiders move 2 times each (only)!!  But, to release them from the web became hard for you because they are on the moving tiles!!  Another reason for us to take a Companion's help!! 

Just sharing my thoughts as your co-player and another lover of this game =)  

** IF you would like to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Have a wonderful Friday and great weekend!   
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @jverhees :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you  :3

Thanks for your understanding and have Farmstastic Friday!

• Marg-2
    Marg-2 Posts: 35 Level 2

I'm sick to the back teeth of getting a message "Keno needs a life ". I get six or more at a time, several times a day, every day. I have contacted customer support time and time again, and still the requests keep coming. How can one need so many lives so often? Please help put a stop for requests from the same person, over and over again.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Marg-2

I have the same problem. For over a year I can get 70 or more requests a day from a certain player. They are always denied.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?