Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

lightning harvest

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend
I get the text in half English and half German. My tablet is in German, of course.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2019
    Hi 😊 @Spinnifix
    I am not sure what is the problem. From your screenshot I see that the whole text is in German language.
  • Spinnifix
    @Firebombmarkus

Hi!

If you look at the part above, it is in English with it. In German there is no - THE. For example.
    =) 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this @Spinnifix👍

I've just passed this on to the team in charge so hopefully they are able to make improvements soon. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Oh, I see it now. I am sorry that I haven't seen it. Thank you for reporting it @Spinnifix As you see @QueenB will take care of it 😉 Enjoy your day 😊
  • Spinnifix
    @Firebombmarkus

Hello Mark I do not want to sound condescending, but please to properly define the texts and images, please take the time to do so. So misunderstandings can not arise.

@QueenB Thanks for doing that. Unfortunately, it is generally the problem in this community. Even the community is translating in half English and half German. Here should be changed a lot. It is best to have one employee for each language. Then there would be no more problems. Because the translations do not always work out right. This language problem is close to my heart from the beginning.

Greetings Peggy

• firebombmarkus
    @Spinnifix Sorry for the inconvenience, I will do it in the future for sure 😉 I am sure that the team is aware of the issues you talk about but it's not always as easy as it seems. We appreciate your feedback and patience. Hopefully, we will be able to make it work eventually.
  • Spinnifix
    @firebombmarkus

Only this community is the only website that has the language problem. There is a Comunnity for every language. Even in Royalgames, which belongs to King.com, everything works as it should. You do yourself no favor, if it stays that way. I really do not understand it. You already know this problem with my opinion. The hint was not meant to be evil. I am a loving and helping person. Please understand it !!!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    We appreciate your feedback @Spinnifix and keep mind that @firebombmarkus is volunteer here in our Community so he does his best to help out which is much appreciated 🤗

At the moment the Community is only available in English and there are no plans (at the moment) to provide support in other languages but is something we definitely would like to explore in the future but not now.

In the meantime, you can always get help from Player Support here in your own language. 
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenB

Thanks, I know, volunteers work here. It was just a hint from me. No offense. What you have told me with contacting in their own language, I have deposited with you in Super Farm Heros. I was told, at the beginning, when I came in here, it was working on it. Only I did not notice. And now you say, nothing is planned at the moment. It is a contradiction in itself. Can not understand and in today's time when everything is technically possible, especially not right. I'm so sorry.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?