My harvest rush numbers are showing a negative number of stars to participate...(Reported)!

Options
prettywoman0307
prettywoman0307 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
With every star I collect the number changes... screenshot attached for reference.  Want to make sure I'm getting credit and making progress in island rush semifinals...

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys!

So the next round should be live today yay, and there should be an update available on the App Store that will take care of the negative numbers so please update your game app. 

If you do not have the update yet and still see negative number, do not worry. This is just a graphics issue and it will not affect your position on the leaderboard so you are still competing 😉

Good luck and have a Farmtastic time 🤗

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @prettywoman0307, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about this weird issue in your game!!  I am not sure how to resolve this issue!!  But, you can start with basic trouble shooting --> clearing the cookies/cache and rebooting your device!

If it works, that's great!  If not, please provide below details:
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) What version you have;
    3) Your game user ID number... you can find it through This Link

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • EatMoreCarrots
    EatMoreCarrots Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same problem. To try to rectify the problem I uninstalled & reinstalled the App, losing all my bonuses in the process, but it is still not working. Also tried clearing cache & rebooting- still no luck.
    1. Device: iPhone SE
    2. Version: Unsure- reloaded game so should be latest
    3. User ID: 3867269806 EatMoreCarrots
  • prettywoman0307
    Options
    That didn't work for me either.
    1. Samsung galaxy s10
    2. Version 5.25.5
    3. I can't find my ID number. I followed instructions but all I can get to is what is shown in attached screenshot. My username is prettywoman0307
  • prettywoman0307
    Options
    And for the record here is the latest negative number... 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @prettywoman0307

From the screenshot you shared above, you will have to click on that "King" emblem that is located on the top.  Then you will see the number :+1: 
  • prettywoman0307
    Options
    Thanks!
    Userid: 1006360192
  • QueenB
    Options
    Thank you all for reporting this!

We've passed this on to the team so this is currently being looked at. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear more.
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys!

So the next round should be live today yay, and there should be an update available on the App Store that will take care of the negative numbers so please update your game app. 

If you do not have the update yet and still see negative number, do not worry. This is just a graphics issue and it will not affect your position on the leaderboard so you are still competing 😉

Good luck and have a Farmtastic time 🤗
  • prettywoman0307
    Options
    @QueenB google play doesn't show any available updates. the last my game was updated was September 16th. my harvest rush still shows negative numbers. it would be helpful to know how many stars the people ahead of me on my board have so I know how many I have to get to reach the number one spot to win the island rush event.  thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?