Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Companions

butterpixie
butterpixie Posts: 3 Newbie
The quests are asking me to unlock new companions this I can't do as there are no more levels that I can get companions on I'm level 1962. So to unlock the companions do I have to go back and unlock them again?  and

Comments

• yinget
    yinget Posts: 1 Newbie
    One of the quests I keep being given is to "win the last level." If I do this, I'll be awarded 1000 beans. What good are 1000 beans if there are no more levels?
    Stupid quest!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @butterpixie 😉

It's great to see you've been enjoying Farm Heroes Saga and doing so well passing so many levels!

Now you're an expert player, the Companions are taking a rest and you won't be needing them in your continued journey forward.

You might see a red icon appearing on the Farm Club button now, but you won't be able to clear it as you won't be able to claim the final three Companions shown with a '?' in the reward list.

Instead, the levels have been adjusted, so you won't need them at all. Just your ongoing skillful gameplay will be plenty to keep you powering up through the map. 

This also means you'll be able to save more of those valuable Magic Beans toward some helpful Shovel Boosters!

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    @yinget, welcome to our Community :)

I see what you're saying however, new levels do get released so even though you can enjoy your Magic Beans once they have been rewarded, you can still save them for when there are more levels 😉

• butterpixie
    butterpixie Posts: 3 Newbie
    @QueenB

Yes but my quests jeep telling me to unlock new companions and that is impossible now that I am so. Far a head it would be nice to see new quests to achieve 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    @butterpixie I get the same quest time to time and can´t collect it. But you can change it so you get a new quest instead.

Or at least you should be able to do that. I don´t know how it looks in all devices, but that option should bee for all.

If you look on the quest you should see a little symbol up to the right on the quest. It looks like kind of a circle. Click that symbol than it will ask you if you want to change it. Click yes. Then it should change to another one. But that can also be one you can´t collect. But the choice to change appears next day again.
    You can only change one quest a day.

For me in the third box I mostley get quest:s that I not able to collect. Like unlock 3 companions or Unlock 7 companions (have all companions). Connect to facebook. (don´t have facebook). Start a treasuremill (think thats the name) event. (that haven´t been for a long time). And some others that I don´t remeber right now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?