Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

quests

ewkaa24
ewkaa24 Posts: 4 Newbie
Gets quest unlock 3 new companions. How to do it as all unlocked already?????

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ewkaa24 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please provide a screenshot of the Quest that is asking for you to unlock 3 more Companions?  

Also, what device you are using to play that game as well as your game user ID number with help of This LINK

Once you provide all this info, I can escalate this issue to our Community In-charge to look into your game!  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • ewkaa24
    ewkaa24 Posts: 4 Newbie
    User ID 10847195692
    I am playing on mobile and pc sometimes, but on pc I dony get new levels :(

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @ewkaa24!

Can I ask you for another screenshot but from the Farm Club so we can see that there are not Companions left to be unlocked? 

• Marg-2
    Marg-2 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Haven't got the foggiest how to do that, and I am 100% certain I don't have any companions. I'm not a newbie to this game, I know how the bulls, companions and boosters work. This level requires too much for just 24 moves and that's the top and bottom of it. Yes I looked at you tube, he starts off with the appearance of a unicorn that awards him boosters!!! What's that all about??? I don't ever remember seeing a unicorn appear when I press play to start a game.
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    @QueenB If you look on ewkaa24:s picture. Down to the right you see the farm house. And it don´t have any number.

I also get that quest time to time but I also have all companions that one can get. But it is so that 3 last one can´t be unlocked because there is not any level for those. But for me I still have the number 3 at the farm house.

So it would be a god idea for those how create the games if they could put in some filters so we who already have all we can get, don´t get the quest to unlook companions. There is another quest about unlock companions, but that one have that one should unlock 7.

We that are on higher level probably have all already.

@ewkaa24 you have a symbol with the quest that looks like a circle. Up to the right on the quest. If you click on that symbol you will get the question if you want to change it. Click yes and that will be changed. But you can get another quest that you can´t collect. You can only change one at the time. Then the circle symbol comes a new next day so if you will change another one you can change that.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Ok, I'll pass on the feedback to the Studio but tbh, this will not be a priority as you can refresh the Quests and get a new one just like @piaandersson has suggested. 

Because the production of new Farm Companions has been put on hold, the Quests haven't been updated yet so this will show up every once and a while, just keep refreshing 😉 

@Marg-2, I'm not sure what you are referring to as this thread is about Quests... 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?