Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.
However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.
gor said: I first asked the question about blacked out squares. Then I asked again but sent it in the wrong Forum. I did get a reply with screenshots of my screenshot, I guess to prove I had being assisted? With that message I replied asking where the information was that they needed from me. Some type of account number? I received no reply. I still have the black squares. No reason to send back screenshot. I will kindly ask again where to find the information you need to help with my game. Thank you so much for your time
Can you please confirm if you're playingnonn a mobile device or on a PC? If mobile, have you tried reinstalling the game app?