Farm Heroes Saga - What's the Story? 🤔

Options

Comments

• Daylin
    Daylin Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options
    Definitely! It would make the stories appealing to new players too.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:
    *snip*
    - Would you be interested in more stories or opportunities to get to know the world and characters of the game?
    Most definitely YES!  I would love to see the different sides to Rancid besides his red face when you beat him at his levels.

If you want to know more about Rancid, then just ask me! =)

But as far as adding a story to the game, just make sure you add a "Skip" feature to it. All I normally want to do is get on with the next level.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Rancid said:
    Elsa said:
    *snip*
    - Would you be interested in more stories or opportunities to get to know the world and characters of the game?
    Most definitely YES!  I would love to see the different sides to Rancid besides his red face when you beat him at his levels.

If you want to know more about Rancid, then just ask me! =)

But as far as adding a story to the game, just make sure you add a "Skip" feature to it. All I normally want to do is get on with the next level.
    Hi @Rancid!  How are you doing today?  What makes you do those evil things?  =)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi @Elsa

It's really not my fault, I'm just doing what King tell me to do!  =)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well my dear Rancid, I created a story and you left Dairy District.  You couldn't fool Amelia so you called your best friend Jelly Queen and went to Cotton Candy Clouds to stay with her.  You thought that jellifying the characters would be more fun than stealing cropsies.  Well that didn't work out well for you either.  Tiffi and Jenny put on their Superheroes costumes and threw red jelly at you and your friend.  Jelly Queen made you leave town!  So now you think that you can woo Rachel but not sure how that will work out for you.  You've been a very busy raccoon.  You told Rachel that you're not the same evil person that you were before and you really want to change.  Only time will tell!

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    But was it really me? All of us raccoons look alike.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well maybe it was your twin raccoon.  He's black and you are purple.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,435 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I do not like the animation.  I come back everyday to get rewards and it resets about every other day to day one.  Where did my gold bars go?
    The resetting of the daily bonus is under investigation, along with slow loading, and blurred screen and other issues :) Teething, it will get there :) 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Well maybe it was your twin raccoon.  He's black and you are purple.
    No, my twin is also purple. So it's probably one of my cousins.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,766 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Honestly, I did not worry about that. I just want to play. The playing fields are always nice.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?