Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PummyRaj said: Hello @imabearnut Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community I too had the same question when I saw it in my game and after playing few levels, I found out the difference, so here you go.... when we run the "new" tractor, what it does is....1) Cracking the Eggs;2) Freeing the Spider Web;3) Helping a Flower Bud to bloom;4) Helping a grass seed or hay seed to plant;5) Fills the Water BucketAND I am sure it might clear the frozen blocks also... but have not had those levels in past few days!! Hope this clarifies and answers your question! I will get back to you if there is any other feature I have forgotten, but I am sure you will experience it soon Please post back if you have further questions by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. Keep having fun in your game! Have a great rest of the day/evening!