Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

“New” tractor booster?

imabearnut
imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
why all of a sudden does the tractor booster have new on it?  What’s different?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @imabearnut Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I too had the same question when I saw it in my game and after playing few levels, I found out the difference, so here you go.... when we run the "new" tractor, what it does is....
    1) Cracking the Eggs;
    2) Freeing the Spider Web;
    3) Helping a Flower Bud to bloom;
    4) Helping a grass seed or hay seed to plant;
    5) Fills the Water Bucket

AND  I am sure it might clear the frozen blocks also... but have not had those levels in past few days!!  

Hope this clarifies and answers your question!  I will get back to you if there is any other feature I have forgotten, but I am sure you will experience it soon =) 

Please post back if you have further questions by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @imabearnut Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I too had the same question when I saw it in my game and after playing few levels, I found out the difference, so here you go.... when we run the "new" tractor, what it does is....
    1) Cracking the Eggs;

AND  I am sure it might clear the frozen blocks also... but have not had those levels in past few days!!  

Hope this clarifies and answers your question!  I will get back to you if there is any other feature I have forgotten, but I am sure you will experience it soon =) 

Please post back if you have further questions by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Hi PummyRaj,

Thanks for your help!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Where is the booster? It must be in testing as I have nothing different :( 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    PummyRaj said:

1) Cracking the Eggs;

I didn't know that! Last time I used the tractor it only picked up the cropsies. Eggs, flowers and whatnot were untouched. I will have to try it later, as having extra egg crackers are always good things!

[Edited because I carnt spell pruppurly]
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I just tried in on my phone and tablet and all it does is remove cropsies. Maybe in an update....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?