Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Need approvel to write?

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
I answered in the thread/post of level 1501 just a few minutes ago. First it didn´t got posted. Thought that I didn´t pressed the reply button. So pressed one more time and the post got in.
Then I edited it. And clicked on save comment. It didn´t show up again in the thread. In the corner of my computer it came a little text that said it will be publiced after approved.

Is this a new thing because I have posted some things before and they has been publiced direct.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @piaandersson I am going to tag @QueenB because I just went to the notification which told me the thread didn't exist. So either something has been deleted...or its gremlins :O 
  • piaandersson
    @Chicken_Slayer Ok, thanks. 

My post in that thread haven´t shown up yet.
    Well it´s halloween.

Now see if this will bee posted.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @piaandersson and to add insult to injury it was someone elses name that I received the notification about argh. So you cannot be the only one.  
    What I can tell you is, that spam filter sometimes works overtime. A lot. And words you wouldn't consider bad, can be made form one word ending and another starting even with a space between. It might just be something has triggered it and it is sitting waiting in the waiting room for a CM to approve. 
    Here speaks the voice of experience. I have been the victim of that filter a lot and sometimes I never even found out why lol.
  • piaandersson
    @Chicken_Slayer so maybe that are more posts in that thread that are gone. Well we just have to wait and see.

I had written "your picture" and went to edit and put in the word "on" before. So the spamfilter, if it is that thats the problem, have a strange filter.

I just wait untill tomorrow and see if it has been publiced. If not I write another one.

For me, I never had something removed by a spamfilter.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    @Chicken_Slayer Ok, thanks. 

My post in that thread haven´t shown up yet.
    Well it´s halloween.

Now see if this will bee posted.
    Yes, let's just blame Halloween for this!

It may be the case that if you press reply twice very quickly, it will trigger the spam filter. @QueenB has already been tagged, so hopefully she can find out what happened.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Spooky stuff happening here 🎃🎃🎃

@piaandersson, you don't need approval to write but our spam filter can be a little sensitive sometimes and this is something we have a daily routine with and always check.

It should be approved soon 😉
  • piaandersson
    @rancid I didn´t hit it twice quickly. 

@QueenB God to know. And I saw that it had been publiced. Even the dublepost. (and you have moderaterad that)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?