Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Chicken_Slayer said: Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over Chicken_Slayer said: Hi @PummyRaj and @QueenB unfortunately I cannot do anything. I had the same request yesterday and I tried to Chicken_Slayer said: Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over Chicken_Slayer said: Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over Chicken_Slayer said: piaandersson said: @Chicken_Slayer The player you tried to help. Did he/she had 14 moves just like moniet. If he/she had it then maybe it is like moniet said in the first one, that they have some kind of test. And it seems that it is to hard. @piaandersson I did tell her that might be so yesterday 😞 Chicken_Slayer said: Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over Chicken_Slayer said: Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over Chicken_Slayer said: Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over help a player but both my account, and the spare account and my mobile account are all showing 20 moves
Chicken_Slayer said: Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over
Hi everyone, I am hearing a lot of complaints about this so it seems that the studio may possibly be testing the water. I will ask the Cm to pass all feedback over
Chicken_Slayer said: piaandersson said: @Chicken_Slayer The player you tried to help. Did he/she had 14 moves just like moniet. If he/she had it then maybe it is like moniet said in the first one, that they have some kind of test. And it seems that it is to hard. @piaandersson I did tell her that might be so yesterday 😞
piaandersson said: @Chicken_Slayer The player you tried to help. Did he/she had 14 moves just like moniet. If he/she had it then maybe it is like moniet said in the first one, that they have some kind of test. And it seems that it is to hard.
Chicken_Slayer said: Hi @PummyRaj and @QueenB unfortunately I cannot do anything. I had the same request yesterday and I tried to help a player but both my account, and the spare account and my mobile account are all showing 20 moves
Rancid said: Hi all. My mobile device also gives me 20 moves to complete the level. However, I will have a few tries at completing the level in 14 moves. At the moment, I am training 10 or more times a week in sport so it might be a couple of days before I get back to you.
PummyRaj said: Hello again @piaandersson Hope you are having a nice day/evening! Those purple things are Onions At first, I thought those were Beet Root, but later when I had a closed look, I realized that they are Onions Hearty Welcome to @moniet to the Farm Heroes section of the King Community Let me also tag my friend @Chicken_Slayer to pitch in and provide her videos... we are having a bit of difficulty with the tags nowadays!! In the mean time, let me go back to your level and see how many moves I have!!Just wondering... are you playing on a PC or a mobile device? I have noticed that, sometimes, the mobile device has few extra moves than the PC game, not sure why!! Hope you will pass this level and enjoy your game a