Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Glitch in the event on level 18

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
I don´t know the name in english on the event. Have seen some called it gobbler.

It is a glitch in level 18. It is kind of the same as was reported in the thread issue on 2033. I´m not totaly sure that it is exactly the same. But if not exakt so close.

The item that make hay hides behind other things. Behind the flowers and behind the firecracker. I have taken screenshoots but can´t upload them untill tomorrow.

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Here are the screenshoots. First when I saw one that was wrong I didn´t take a screenshoot. That one the item hide behind a flower.

These two pictures.
    First show that the item are in front of a blue one. The second one it´s hide behind a firecracker. That one can be little difficult to see. But when zoomed up the picture one see the yellow hair. I have put in arrows that point on the ones that are wrong.

As in the thread before they dissapeared when I toke another one.

Have motorola moto G5s android 8.1.0 Game version 5.27.9

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @piaandersson

Sorry to hear about the issue with the level in the event... and yes, you are right! It is called as "The Great Gobble" event :+1: 

I am just done with level # 6.  So, not up there yet!  I will inform about this issue to the Community Team In-charge.  They will be able to find out about it only tomorrow after coming back to work!  

Note: Thanks a lot for posting the screenshots!  They will help the team to look into it :+1: 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks, guys, I've passed this on to the Studio so they can have a look 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?