Farm hero's saga.level 2578

Options
astran2002
astran2002 Posts: 9 Level 2
I've been on this level for ages. My problem is the game is not giving me any strawberries. The most I have received is 10. Is the games figged and will it eventually give me what I need.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @astran2002 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The section you posted in is exclusively for Friends Saga. We have a separate section for Farm Heroes Saga and you can find it on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga

However, you don't have to make a new post as we will move this one to the correct section. 

As for your level, I will tag our Superstar @Chicken_Slayer and our Game Expert @Rancid and hopefully, they will be able to help you.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @astran2002 Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

I have just went back and played the level!  I have played on iPad and it worked fine :+1:  

The Strawberries keep appearing once we start clearing the Flowers!  

Did you try that?  Also, you might want to use some of your Tractor Booster(s) and Shovels to collect those Strawberries!!  Because, compared to the Apple count, the Strawberries do fall down less :o 

I guess, that is the reason the level is marked "Super Hard"!!

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.   
  • astran2002
    astran2002 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for your help. You wouldn't believe it but after struggling for over a week I went back to the game after posting this and completed it straight away with no problems
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @astran2002 :)  

Yeah!  I have noticed that so many times... so many players have said the same thing and/or happened to me too :D:D  

Enjoy your game!  

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving =)
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi again @astran2002 I am happy to see you did it 🤗 Sometimes it's enough just to take a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Thank you for letting us know. Have a wonderful day and keep collecting cropsies 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?