Why am I having such a hard time getting lives or beans sent to me on my phone?

Options
Mildred_2_2
Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2
I use a Samsung Galaxy A5 Android phone and I had the game on it and had to uninstall and reinstall it in order for it to work. I am not  receiving any lives or beans since doing this. I can get them if I want to start at 1 all over again. I am so tired of trying to fix the game on my phone for me to play it. I  will probably just say the heck with it and play on my home computer. I like using my phone because I get the little extra game and small bonuses but thats no good if I can't any lives from anyone or any beans to use against getting what I need to finish levels. So tired of not getting the right answers to the fixes needed. I used to love using my phone while I was out because I could play offline but not now. Off line means starting all over. Done my rant !!!!!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    You will only get lives or beans if actual human players decide to send them to you. There is nothing that anybody can do to force people to do that.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,761 Community Manager
    Options
    You can also try being connected to King account instead of Facebook so you can get help from payers all over the world. 

Sometimes, there is a lot of traffic on Facebook which can affect sending and receiving lives. 

You might also want to check the App permission as remember that Facebook has token that expires after 90 days so check out this link too:  http://to.king.com/hAUl

Hope this helps :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?