Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

How do I keep the from crashing and freezing up on

Options
lenalove
lenalove Posts: 1 Newbie
I have tried everything that you have suggested me to do and nothing works I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times now and I have forced stopped it and turn my phone off turn it back on everything so what am I supposed to do now I really love the game and I don't want to uninstalled it again for good?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,796 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @lenalove A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and you are not able to play your game because of that :(  

Did you check how much "storage space" left on the Device memory?  The recommended space is minimum 2 GB.  If we do not have that much free space on the device, no matter how many times, we delete and reinstall the App, it will not work properly.  It is because, the App needs that free space to function properly, and lack of that creates issues like game freezing & crashing.  I am saying this from my own experience. 

On your phone, go to "Settings" and see how much storage space is left --> If there is no much space, delete any and all unnecessary Apps and videos and pictures and create space for your favorite game.  If you have deleted it again, install it once more :+1:

** You will be amazed to see how much free space pops-up just by deleting the videos and pictures.  Also, check how much storage is blocked by "Back Up Videos"

Hope this helps and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  

If you need to post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write your reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?