A new "tractor booster" on Farm Heroes 🚜🙌

Options
1235»

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Chicken_Slayer none of my games are connected to Facebook therefor is not easy for me to ask for help, but it’s all good I still have lot more other games to play, it was fun tho ( for at least 9-10 months ). 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all, hope you had a lovely weekend 😃

I wanted to let you know that the "new tractor" had some issue so it was changed back to the old ways of working which is only to collect the cropsies. 

As soon as this feature is back live again, I'll let you know so you can test it out and leave your feedback. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused 😊 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @QueenB

Thank you for the detailed comment. This is annoying back and forth and you senselessly take the booster. It is very bad. I was glad that there was a chaos challenge. So I could still get boosters. It's a good idea to let the challenge go. It can always be at the events. Maybe this is doable !!!! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    If the new tractor booster is broken, then the right thing to do is remove it. If I bought a brand new car and it kept breaking down, I would want it working properly.

As far as the Rancid levels go, it seems to me that you get about 5000 points for every move remaining. At least that is what I have noticed. I have never properly worked it out, but the next time I do a Rancid level I will take great notice. If I remember...
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Rancid

Everything is clear to me.

The only thing I didn't know when I complained. I don't know how that works with the raccoon levels. I'm just playing it. Glad if I can do it. Either it will be opened or not. But I get help quickly. This is not a problem for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?