πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why have all my boosters locked?

Options
2Β»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,827 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @SuzRom Very Sorry for the delay in my response!

In your first comment (above), you were willing to reinstall your game App as per suggestion of our @Rancid.

You were having some concerns that will you be loosing the game progress if you reinstall the game, etc., So, I was clarifying those doubts for you.

If nothing works out to bring back the "unlocked boosters", only option that is left is to Reinstall your App -- which would work. But, you will be loosing all your saved up boosters -- means they will become 0.

This is what my friend was giving a heads-up about, as players might not know the results of the Re-installation.

Now, it is completely up to you... whether you would like to reinstall the game OR wait till the Studio fixes the issues, which can be a very late! But, you will have to play the game without any of your boosters till then! It is easy to earn the lost boosters through Daily Bonus, special events, etc., rather than not having their help!

One question! Do you have access to a PC? If so, did you play/open the game and see if the Boosters are open there? If you did not, can you please check it out?

• SuzRom
    SuzRom Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Good Morning Pummy Raj,

I was able to reset the app within my laptop and it gave me back my boosters and rewards. Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated.

Suz

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?